How to start an online radio station?
To build your own online radio station (web radio) you need an audio streaming provider to broadcast live or recorded (Playlists via Auto DJ), a domain name and a website to share your radio station player. Learn below in 10 steps how to setup your online radio station.
Create your free trial account for 7 days.Start now
Logged into your account, enter the platform to start managing your radio.
Follow the platform's initial instructions and complete the suggested tasks.
Congratulations! You now have a fully working online radio station, ready to welcome your listeners.
Learn more about 'starting online radio stations'
- Equipment needed to start an online radio station
- Why are the internet and the radio complementary?
- How to create an internet sports radio
- Your radio on TV
- Tips to create an online radio on a budget
- How to promote your online radio on search engines
- How to create a religious radio station
- How to create an online radio focused on education
- Churches and online radio stations during the Coronavirus
- What are the differences between an online radio station and a regular radio station?
'Starting online radio station' tutorials
- Oddcast V3 - Download and installation instructions
- How to broadcast LIVE to your online radio using Oddcast V3 and ZaraRadio
- How to set up live broadcast on your radio station via Android smartphone using MediaCast
- How to setup your online radio station
- Using Voicemeeter to live voice broadcast
- How to add Short Programs to your playlists
- How to add Time Announcement to your playlists
- How to create or edit a playlist on Auto DJ
- How to upload audio files to the Auto DJ using the File Manager
- How to Broadcast in MP3 or AAC Plus with RadioBoss
Enhancing Audience Engagement: Explore the Links Page with Player
If you’re an online radio enthusiast, you know that keeping well-organized information about your radio station is crucial to connecting with your audience. BRLOGIC, always committed to providing essential resources for radio stations, is here once again to announce a new tool: the Links Page with Player. What is the Links Page? The Links Page
Alexa Skill for Your Online Radio
Online radios are in a constant state of evolution, and to stand out in such a dynamic and competitive landscape, it’s essential to adopt innovative technologies that enhance the listener experience and expand the station’s reach. The popularity of voice assistants, like Amazon’s Alexa, has grown exponentially in recent years. They have become an integral
What kind of announcer are you?
You may have noticed that each type of announcer has a different way of using their voice. Whether announcing a product, conducting a ceremony, or even hosting a program, you can perceive that each occasion calls for its own style. This happens because each type of announcer helps achieve a specific goal. For example, those