How to start an online radio station?
To build your own online radio station (web radio) you need an audio streaming provider to broadcast live or recorded (Playlists via Auto DJ), a domain name and a website to share your radio station player. Learn below in 10 steps how to setup your online radio station.
Create your free trial account for 7 days.Start now
Logged into your account, enter the platform to start managing your radio.
Follow the platform's initial instructions and complete the suggested tasks.
Congratulations! You now have a fully working online radio station, ready to welcome your listeners.
Learn more about 'starting online radio stations'
- Equipment needed to start an online radio station
- Why are the internet and the radio complementary?
- How to create an internet sports radio
- Your radio on TV
- Tips to create an online radio on a budget
- How to promote your online radio on search engines
- How to create a religious radio station
- How to create an online radio focused on education
- Churches and online radio stations during the Coronavirus
- What are the differences between an online radio station and a regular radio station?
'Starting online radio station' tutorials
- Oddcast V3 - Download and installation instructions
- How to broadcast LIVE to your online radio using Oddcast V3 and ZaraRadio
- How to set up live broadcast on your radio station via Android smartphone using MediaCast
- How to setup your online radio station
- Using Voicemeeter to live voice broadcast
- How to add Short Programs to your playlists
- How to add Time Announcement to your playlists
- How to create or edit a playlist on Auto DJ
- How to upload audio files to the Auto DJ using the File Manager
- How to Broadcast in MP3 or AAC Plus with RadioBoss
Latest from the blogCheck out the news about the online radio market
Online radio for hotels and resorts
Do you own a hotel or resort? Have you ever thought about creating an online radio station for your business? Check out our post to learn about the advantages of this feature, which go far beyond an indoor radio. How does an online radio work? Before we delve into the benefits, let’s take a moment
What are the differences between AAC and MP3?
With the popularization of music streaming services, audio quality has become a crucial factor for the user experience. Did you know that this experience is primarily affected by the audio format used in the streams? In this post, we will explain the difference between two widely popular formats: AAC and MP3. We will discuss the
What are the differences between Shoutcast and Icecast?
If you’re entering the world of web radio, you’ve probably come across terms like Shoutcast and Icecast. Questions about what they are, how they work, the differences between them, which one is better, etc., are common. If these are also your questions, you’ve come to the right place. We recommend taking a few minutes to