How to start an online radio station?
To build your own online radio station (web radio) you need an audio streaming provider to broadcast live or recorded (Playlists via Auto DJ), a domain name and a website to share your radio station player. Learn below in 10 steps how to setup your online radio station.
Create your free trial account for 7 days.Start now
Logged into your account, enter the platform to start managing your radio.
Follow the platform's initial instructions and complete the suggested tasks.
Congratulations! You now have a fully working online radio station, ready to welcome your listeners.
Learn more about 'starting online radio stations'
- Equipment needed to start an online radio station
- Why are the internet and the radio complementary?
- How to create an internet sports radio
- Your radio on TV
- Tips to create an online radio on a budget
- How to promote your online radio on search engines
- How to create a religious radio station
- How to create an online radio focused on education
- Churches and online radio stations during the Coronavirus
- What are the differences between an online radio station and a regular radio station?
'Starting online radio station' tutorials
- Oddcast V3 - Download and installation instructions
- How to broadcast LIVE to your online radio using Oddcast V3 and ZaraRadio
- How to set up live broadcast on your radio station via Android smartphone using MediaCast
- How to setup your online radio station
- Using Voicemeeter to live voice broadcast
- How to add Short Programs to your playlists
- How to add Time Announcement to your playlists
- How to create or edit a playlist on Auto DJ
- How to upload audio files to the Auto DJ using the File Manager
- How to Broadcast in MP3 or AAC Plus with RadioBoss
Choosing content to display on your radio
You’ve got your studio ready. All equipment is installed, and the software is configured. Now comes the moment of truth! Creating content for your radio. If you don’t know where to start or have doubts about how to choose the best content, check out some tips to create an engaging schedule that meets listeners’ needs!
Online Radio Journalism: Learn how to create a news-focused online radio station!
Creating an online radio station with a focus on journalism requires dedication, following some steps to reach a good audience and credibility. If you are interested in this topic, you probably want to create an online radio station with a journalistic focus or at least are curious about how it works. It’s only fair to
Is your community radio on the internet?
Presence on the internet has become increasingly necessary. Those who do not adapt to constant technological advancements are left behind. In today’s post, we will discuss how audio streaming technology can be a useful tool to chart a new path for community radios, simplifying the process, expanding reach, and strengthening the historical social role they