Start an online
Create a free trial for 7 days and find out how.
How to start an online radio station?
To build your own online radio station (web radio) you need an audio streaming provider to broadcast live or recorded (Playlists via Auto DJ), a domain name and a website to share your radio station player. Learn below in 10 steps how to setup your online radio station.
Create your free trial account for 7 days with no commitment.
Logged into your account, enter the platform to start managing your radio.
Follow the platform's initial instructions and complete the suggested tasks.
Congratulations! You now have a fully working online radio station, ready to welcome your listeners.
Learn more about 'starting online radio stations'
- Equipment needed to start an online radio station
- Why are the internet and the radio complementary?
- How to create an internet sports radio
- Your radio on TV
- Tips to create an online radio on a budget
- How to promote your online radio on search engines
- How to create a religious radio station
- How to create an online radio focused on education
- Churches and online radio stations during the Coronavirus
- What are the differences between an online radio station and a regular radio station?
'Starting online radio station' tutorials
- Oddcast V3 - Download and installation instructions
- How to broadcast LIVE to your online radio using Oddcast V3 and ZaraRadio
- How to set up live broadcast on your radio station via Android smartphone using MediaCast
- How to setup your online radio station
- Using Voicemeeter to live voice broadcast
- How to add Short Programs to your playlists
- How to add Time Announcement to your playlists
- How to create or edit a playlist on Auto DJ
- How to upload audio files to the Auto DJ using the File Manager
- How to Broadcast in MP3 or AAC Plus with RadioBoss
Android App for radios
Did you know that in the world, 8 out of 10 smartphones use the Android system? That is one of the reasons why the Android radio app is so popular. Broadcasters don’t want to, and can’t, be out of this enormous market! Android App for radios To guarantee the best experience for your audience, we
Create a Web App to listen to the radio on iPhone, Android, and PC
Have you ever imagined being able to have a single application to listen to your radio on iPhone, Android, PC, and many other devices? What if this app could be created quickly, in just a few steps, and available instantly? Introducing the new Web App for iOS, Android, and Computer Get to know the Web
Updates and Dynamic Queue in BRLOGIC’s Auto DJ
Auto DJ and online radio are inseparable. The automatic broadcast tool allows the broadcaster to keep the station running 24 hours a day, not dependent on a computer always online. Therefore, a reliable dashboard is crucial for the viability of most online radio stations. Auto DJ must be stable, intuitive, and have good features that