Start an online
Create a free trial for 7 days and find out how.
How to start an online radio station?
To build your own online radio station (web radio) you need an audio streaming provider to broadcast live or recorded (Playlists via Auto DJ), a domain name and a website to share your radio station player. Learn below in 10 steps how to setup your online radio station.
Create your free trial account for 7 days with no commitment.
Logged into your account, enter the platform to start managing your radio.
Follow the platform's initial instructions and complete the suggested tasks.
Congratulations! You now have a fully working online radio station, ready to welcome your listeners.
Learn more about 'starting online radio stations'
- Equipment needed to start an online radio station
- Why are the internet and the radio complementary?
- How to create an internet sports radio
- Your radio on TV
- Tips to create an online radio on a budget
- How to promote your online radio on search engines
- How to create a religious radio station
- How to create an online radio focused on education
- Churches and online radio stations during the Coronavirus
- What are the differences between an online radio station and a regular radio station?
'Starting online radio station' tutorials
- Oddcast V3 - Download and installation instructions
- How to broadcast LIVE to your online radio using Oddcast V3 and ZaraRadio
- How to set up live broadcast on your radio station via Android smartphone using MediaCast
- How to setup your online radio station
- Using Voicemeeter to live voice broadcast
- How to add Short Programs to your playlists
- How to add Time Announcement to your playlists
- How to create or edit a playlist on Auto DJ
- How to upload audio files to the Auto DJ using the File Manager
- How to Broadcast in MP3 or AAC Plus with RadioBoss
Radio Giveaway: how to choose good partners?
Who has never stopped for a few minutes to participate in a raffle, lottery, or contest held by a local radio station? A radio giveaway is an excellent way to build loyalty and conquer new listeners, encouraging them to participate in the station’s programming. In addition to generating engagement with your current audience, a good
Planning and creating a successful online radio
Planning and creating a successful online radio station requires attention, care, and good research. ‘Planning’ is the key word to make your idea worthwhile. Here we will show you how you can prepare for the challenges that will come your way. The Internet has made communication extremely democratic. With the popularization of social networks and
Android App for radios
Did you know that in the world, 8 out of 10 smartphones use the Android system? That is one of the reasons why the Android radio app is so popular. Broadcasters don’t want to, and can’t, be out of this enormous market! Android App for radios To guarantee the best experience for your audience, we